THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 28, 2010

28th June

This morning was very tired and dizzy,
especially the first 2 periods (chinese periods),
nearly fall asleep...hehe
i "nodded" my head for quite a few times.

i also feel like vomiting that time,
can't wait for the school recess.
me and a few other girls helped Pn Ong my english teacher
to arrange some files on Saturday ,
she thank us by giving us RM1 each ...tee hee
i feel so much better after a bowl of hot soup :)


finally, school ended!!
i'm counting down the minutes and the seconds to be with you, Josh :)
i'm always very happy to see you,
time is always not enough when i'm with you,
thank you so much for everything you did for me today,
love it very very much,
i won't forget today :)
heeehee.........thinking about it will keep me awake for the whole night..tsk tsk


and last night's (Sunday) dinner was a bonus leh......
get to have dinner/supper with you XD
love you lots!!!!
that's it for today,
gonna study now
<3 <3 <3





I love you always........I miss you lots



0 comments: